Monday, April 20, 2015

A Great Review of THE TAPPER TWINS GO TO WAR

The Tapper Twins Go to War (with each other) was my first experience of Geoff Rodkey's writing. Supposedly he's written for Disney and a couple of other things...I just have never watched any of those things, so, his writing was a new experience for me. I'll say this, it was funny and impossible to put down.

It has been quite some time, or at least it feels that way, since I last devoured a book as fast when I read The Tapper Twins Go to War (with Each Other). As one with three sisters, I seem to find myself drawn to books with siblings even the ones where they go to war with each other. Claudia and Reese, are a riot in this book. I spent my time flipping between laughing out loud and wondering how the got away with half the things they did. Ah, some good times reading this one.


Read the complete review on THE HAUNTING OF ORCHID FORSYTHIA.


No comments:

Post a Comment