Thursday, October 29, 2015

A NOTE FROM LAURISA ABOUT MIDDLE GRADE MANIA

I opened Middle Grade Mania's book blog directory in 2012, three years ago. During that time I have had lots of grandiose ideas of what I wanted this blog to become and to offer its readers. But the reality is that I just don't have time to do any of that.

I will not be offering blog tours. I will not be posting regularly with links to other blogs. I will not be comparing book covers. Middle Grade Mania will remain, simply, a directory of book blogs about middle grade books. 

My life is just too filled with other things right now--writing and editing my books, editing Middle Shelf Magazine, homeschooling my kids, volunteering at my church. Soon, hopefully, I will also be teaching at my local city college. There just isn't much time left over for blogging.

But the directory will remain, and I will keep it updated every few months. If you are a new blog or know of a blog that isn't included, feel free to send me the link. It may take a while, but I will do my best to add it to the list.

Thanks so much.

-- Laurisa

2 comments:

  1. Journalists are the voice of the general population. They draw on our human truths and utilize their creative energies to paint the way of life. Their voice of genuineness joined with a parallel creative energy characterizes their capacity to catch the consideration of perusers all over the place.http://www.marinirseo.web.id/2015/06/belanja-di-elevenia-gratis-voucher-1.html?showComment=1457062403534#c9070884125665170898

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Laurisa! I am blogging regularly again and participating in MMGM. Would you be willing to add BOOK DREAMING back to the active blog list?

    ReplyDelete